||37.5 Hours Per Week
||Reporting to the Plant Manager, the Manufacturing Manager will have responsibility for:
- Responsibility for daily expenses, TOC based financial targets
- Drive continuous improvement throughout the business, define the highest standards required for Safety, Quality, Cost and Delivery and ensure these are delivered
- Performances manage your teams, ensuring that accountability is defined and understood, and that development opportunities are identified with HR Dept and carried out
- Ensure that effective communication strategies are implemented and maintained throughout the business including appropriate senior level meetings and employee relations discussions
- Maintain full directorship responsibility for the Health and Safety Performance and the well-being of the workforce
Previous experience of managing a small fast-paced manufacturing organisation or as part of junior/middle management of a larger manufacturing organisation is desirable, as is being educated to degree level.
|Open Until Filled
|Electrical Engineer (Maintenance)
||Average of 40 hours per week on a rotating shift pattern – Days or Nights (e.g. 3 Shifts on, 4 Shifts off / 4 Shifts on, 3 Shifts off)
||The Electrical Engineer will actively take part in and (and on occasion) lead the Engineering Team in areas such as PPM, TPM, Continuous Improvement (CI) Initiatives, Training and Housekeeping. Other key tasks of the role include completing general engineering tasks, breakdown repairs, Contractor Liaison and carrying out cost effective maintenance routines and general repairs to prolong the useful life of the equipment.
Key Tasks and Accountabilities:
- Ensure all Engineering Breakdowns (irrespective of priority) are identified and subsequently rectified as quickly as possible
- Provide a supporting role to the introduction of PPM, TPM and Continuous Improvement (CI) initiatives across all FR Sites
- Have the delegated authority of the FS Group Engineering Team Leader in his Absence
- In the event of no first line management presence, responsible for making sound Engineering decisions in line with business requirements and escalate to Senior Management if required
- Responsible for maintaining the highest standards of housekeeping (within specified areas) and to embrace the 5S initiative program daily
- Always enforce and practice the highest standards of Health & safety adopting FS Standards and ensure that all plant and ancillary equipment is maintained to these high standards
- Ensure all recording systems for work completion are correctly compiled with all relevant information detailed
- Ensure that the detailed procedure of Shift Change / Handover of the department is carried out thoroughly and all relevant paperwork is compiled correctly with the on-coming personnel
- Assist the Site Engineering Manager (SEM) in minimising machine down time by introducing autonomous maintenance programmes
- Responsible for timely completion of all plant PPM schedules and to provide support for all site wide TPM programs
- Ensure good communication avenues are prevalent between the Engineering Teams.
- Work as part of a multi-functional Mechanical / Electrical on-site Team
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in an Engineering / Maintenance function
- Experience of a hot working environmental (rolling, forging, ring rolling, foundry) would be advantageous
- Knowledge of manufacturing environment, PLC knowledge and good fault-finding skills especially within the steel forging industry would be advantageous
- Experience and qualification for HV Switching would be advantageous
- Good academic qualifications (i.e. HNC / ONC in Electrical Engineering or equivalent)
- Apprentice trained
- 17th Edition Trained (Minimum)
- 18th Edition Training would be advantageous
|Open Until Filled
|Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
||Shift Pattern D-15-Sat 12 Hour Shifts
||Key Tasks and Accountabilities:
- An apprentice trained multi-skilled engineer.
- Providing breakdown and maintenance cover on a varied range of machinery and equipment.
- High level of understanding of pneumatics and hydraulics.
- Worked on CNC, Lathes, NDT Processes or Forge Industry, including basic fabrication experience.
- Good problem- solving/organisational skills.
- Worked in a factory environment.
|Open Until Filled